Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blogging: From the End

Blogging always seemed like something for more "tech-savvy" individuals. I no longer feel that way. Blogger was very easy to set-up and maintain the blog. While there are some settings and items which should be reserved for individuals with HTML experience. I did not read my classmates' blogs as much as I would have liked. But adding them to my reader did make it easier to check-in every once and awhile. I enjoyed being able to comment on the week's lesson with no real guidelines as to what had to be discussed. I would like to maintain my blog as I find it is a good resource for myself. While it was not asked, I really enjoyed creating my own website. This is by far the best resource for me. All of my projects from graduate school and resources I have been made aware of thus far are all in one place. I will definitely being using this to save my resources and projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment