Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Student Lessons

As an early childhood education major, I have created my fair share of lesson plans. The amazing part about this assignment was how open-ended it was. We could create a lesson on anything we discussed during the class and present it as we saw fit. I enjoyed being able to chose a tool I become more familiar with during the class. Blogs were something I was very interested in before the class and I always wondered how people created them. Because of this class, I learned how to create them, use them, and was able to teach other people how to use them. I liked being able to combine what I learned from this class, new tools I learned about, and how to use tools differently than how I knew how to. I also enjoyed reading and commenting on my classmates' lessons. It was interesting how so many people chose PowerPoint to present their tools. I think this shows people's comfort area. Overall, I feel like everyone did a good job using PowerPoint in new ways and making it interactive for their audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment